Happy Nurse Practitioners Week! / Meeting on November 12
We are looking forward to our meeting on Monday night, November 12 to celebrate Nurse Practitioners Week. Our meeting is focusing on networking.
- We will have Dr. Rachel Elahee who is a psychologist and a life coach speaking on the importance of networking and the important of work/life balance.
- We are going to have a blacket drive. If you have any blankets that you do not need, please bring 1 or 2 with you. Marta will be making sure they are donated to an agency after the meeting.
- We are having a silent auction to benefit the PAC functions of UAPRN. Please bring your checkbook so you can bid!
- The chapter will be providing appetizers, tea, and sodas. A cash bar will be available.
- Everyone will have an opportunity to give a 1 minute elevator speech at some point throughout the night about his or her practice. If you have brochures, cards, or even displays, please bring them to share. We are anticipating 30-50 attendees.
- Most importantly, if you cannot come to the program, and you have already registered online, please go into your ENP account and choose the option to "unregister" yourself. We have had some difficulties with "no shows" to events. Your chapter is paying for this event with your membership dues, and we have signed a contract with 5 Seasons Brewery guaranteeing payment for the people who have registered.
We are looking forward to seeing you on Monday!
Your Atlanta Chapter UAPRN Officers