WANTED: TREASURER REPLACEMENT
Ann Nix, the Treasurer for the Board of Directors of the Atlanta Chapter of UAPRN, has submitted her resignation from her position. Ann has served with great deidcation and commitment for the past three years. Thank you, Ann!
The Board is now seeking a replacement. The term is for 2 years. Responsibilities include:
- oversee preparation, implementation and presentation of annual budget,
- provide financial report at meetings,
- receive and have charge of all funds of the association, pay bills and make deposits,
- receive membership dues and collaborate with chapter Secretary to ensure accurate membership list, and
- attend board meetings and dinner/business meetings as able.
Time commitment is approximately 5 - 8 hours per month.
If you would like more information and/or are interested, please contact Cindy Leipold, chapter president.