2019 GAPNA CEU Conference
2019 Georgia GAPNA Annual Continuing Education Conference
- Full Breakfast provided
- Learn about the latest advancements and strategies in Dementia Care from nationally recognized experts in the field
- An invaluable opportunity to network with professionals and industry organizations sharing a common mission to improve the lives of older adults.
- Full Lunch-Non-CE Product Theater Provided by Platinum Sponsors
- Awesome Raffle Prizes to benefit the Penny Maynard Scholarship
- 2-Breaks w Refreshments
- Dementia Care Related Exhibitors
Keynote Speaker: James J. Lah, MD, PhD (Jim), Clinical Core Director, Emory ADRC; Co-Director, GA Memory Net
Innovations in Alzheimer’s Care. Dr. Lah will present an overview of current & future state of Alzheimer's Disease & related dementias
Highlighted Speaker: David Loring, PhD – Neuropsychology Program Director, Emory Brain Health Center
Beyond the Mini-Cog; taking Dx to the next level. Dr. Loring will present an overview of Neuropsychological Testing
Six hours of Nursing CE credit have been applied for with the Emory Nursing Professional Development Center (ENPDC) and six hours of Social Worker CE through the Georgia NASW. No conflict of interest has been found with the speaker for this CNE activity nor with the members of the planning committee.
- Book your group rate for GAPNA 2019
- You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
GAPNA 2019 Room Block
- Start date: 2/22/19
- End date: 2/23/19
- Last day to book: 1/25/19
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate: Renaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel for 189.00 USD per night