TRANSITIONS DAY FRIENDLY REMINDER
This announcement has 1 attachment:
Greetings UAPRN Members!
Transitions Day is Saturday, May 5th, 2018 at Georgia State University, 9am to 5pm!
REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 8:30am
Checkout the attached agenda to preview all the great activities and learning planned. We're excited to be adding a skills lab being sponsored by one of our vendors, Improving Nurse Practitioner Skills. Also, please bring your prepared resumes, we'll have HIPPO Consulting available for FREE resume reviews. We'll also be raffling off some much needed exam reviews and tools!
Registration is required on our website: www.agaprn.enpnetwork.com
or via Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com
Thank you to ALL our vendors who have helped make this happen!
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Blue Hear Scrubs
- Bridgeway Hospice
- Chamberlain University
- Coalition of Advanced Practice Registered Nurses (CAPRN)
- Georgia College & State University
- Georgia Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA)
- Georgia Nurses Association (GNA)
- Georgia State University
- HIPPO Consulting
- Improving NP Skills
- Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc.
- New Beginnings Career Center
- Online Spanish Challenge
- The Nurse Julia— @thenursejulia
Have A Great Week and see you Saturday,
The Atlanta and Gwinnett-Forsyth Chapters of UAPRN