Job opportunity in Dawsonville for an FNP.
I have a posting for an FNP job opportunity at a Federally Qualified Healthcare Clinic in Dawsonville. They are also recognized as a PCMH. See the job posting below:
- Position: Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Hiring Company Name: Georgia Highlands Medical Services, Inc. (Non-Profit)
- Hiring Company Industry: Primary Medical Care/Federally Qualified Health Center
- Number of Employees: 1 - 100 Employees
- Salary: $75,000-$85,000 DOE
- Reports to: Chief Medical Officer
- Location: Dawsonville, GA
A strong, well-established community health center providing services across North Georgia, is seeking a highly motivated, caring Family Nurse Practitioner with the education, experience and drive necessary to help launch the opening of its newest family medical center in Dawsonville, Georgia. In partnership with an office physician, the FNP serves as the Personal Clinician to a panel of assigned patients and is responsible for providing comprehensive Family Medical Care (Children to Geriatrics) in a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH Level III) environment.
- License to practice as an Advance Practice Nurse with prescriptive authority in the State of Georgia.
- Master of Science in Nursing, and Specialty Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP).
- Current certification by national certifying bodies recognized by the Georgia Board of Nursing.
- A minimum of 2 years of Clinical Practice Experience in the Applied Specialty.
- Knowledge of State and Federal Regulations, including OSHA, HIPPA, Blood-Borne Pathogens and others.
- Proficiency in Basic Office Computer Software Applications, and use of Electronic Health Records (EHRs). Experience in the use of the eClinicalWorks (eCW) EHR Application is a plus.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is desired.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may submit a current Curriculum Vita or Resume to: HR@ghms-inc.org.
Benefits and Compensation:
GHMS offers an excellent benefit and compensation package for the right candidate, including a competitive salary; payment of board recertification, DEA registration, professional membership dues, state medical license fees; payment of CME days and expenses; professional liability coverage through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) and others.
Interested applicants may submit a Cover Letter, Current Curriculum Vita or Resume to: HR@ghms-inc.org. Applications accepted until the position is filled. The organization is a Drug-Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).